- Enhance the prayer lives of believers and empower them to enthusiastically share their faith with others.
- Prepare and encourage believers to invite the unsaved to home studies, fellowship and growth.
- Provide an anointed worship service where worshippers can grow in the character and service of Christ.
- Guide the body into service and ministry through the discovery, development and deployment of their spiritual gifts and talents.
- Encourage believers to embrace the blessings of tithes and offering.
This means integrating spiritual and intellectual approaches to planning and implementation. Our intention is to balance our commitments (what we must and want to do) with our available resources (what we can do). All to God’s glory.
“Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.”Haggai 1:8
We know that “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.”Haggai 2:9
As we build, we are aware that “In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, will I take thee, â€¦ my servant, and will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.” Haggai 2:23